Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOD

6 rounds for time of:

1) 10 Full Box Jump Squats w/Medicine Ball (20/14 lbs)(24/20 inch box)
***(perform box jump, then come to standing on top of box. Next perform a front squat with med ball, then jump back down)

2) 15 Med ball Full Clean and Toss (20/14 lbs)***(after performing each full clean, throw the med ball at a wall as hard as you can. Repeat)

3) 5 Kettlebell Swings (70/55) ***(scale if needed)

4) 20m Walking Lunge


This wod was torture but I needed to make it interesting. Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. I felt like I could have given this one a lot more effort but I just cruised through it, being it was my first wod back from vacation. A good "welcome back" for sure ;)

    Gabriel- 23:24
    Holly- 30:56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not "enjoy", but it made the dinner more worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I only have a 50 lbs kb but my time was 15:27. and just so i know the 15 clean and toss that was like a chest pass right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, the toss was a chest pass to the wall. A 50lb KB is still a good weight to perform this wod. A faster round turnover emphisizes the cardiovascular endurance aspect of the wod. Nice work

    ReplyDelete